El Nido, is located in the province of Palawan and its a first class municipality in the said province. El Nido strategically located in the Bacuit Bay and has a land area of 465.1 square Kilometres. It is bordered in the North by Linapacan Strait, in its east the Sulu Sea and the South China sea in the west. It is about 238 kilometres from the Palawan’s capital the Puerto Princesa, and has a population of 41,606 in the year 2015.
It is best known for its white-sand beaches, cliffs , coral reefs, and the gateway to the Bacuit archipelago. It is considered as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
The best time to visit El Nido is during Christmas and Easter.
How to get there.
The main entry in El nido is from the arrival, through the Puerto Princesa’s ( the capital of Palawan) Airport. Major airline like the Philippines Airlines, Cebu Pacific Air, Tiger Air and Zestair are the airline companies that has flight to Puerto Princesa Palawan . These airline companies has a daily flight from Manila to Puerto Princesa, the Capital of Palawan. Onward travel to El Nido can be done by private car, air con and non air con bus and shuttle van. Estimated travel time to El Nido is 5 hours for private transportation and for Buses, travel time will take 7 hours.
El Nido can be reach also by Plane from Manila. El Nido has one private airport that mostly cater El Nido Resort Guest. They accept others flyers to Manila when there is availability of the seat.
Things to do while in El Nido
1.Island Hopping is best know in El Nido. There are so many beaches for your island hopping activities.
2. Scuba Diving is also common activity in the El Nido , as there is a abundant reef and marine life there .Dive centers can be easily found in the island that offers dive courses and fun dives.
3. Snorkeling and swimming. There are so many great spots for snorkeling spots around the island.
4. Strolling around the island. You can easily stroll and walk round the island in. There are many motorbike that can be hired and there you go, exploring the beauty of the whole island .
5. Windsurfing, kayaking, cliff climbing (which will give you and amazing view of the island), paddle boards, waterfalls discovering, cave exploration or early dawn fishing are some activities that can be done in the El Nido.
Stay In – While in El Nido
For a best accommodation please check the following website:
or if you may use this accommodation while in El Nido.
- Qi Palawan Resort Price starts @ 10,268
- Seda Lio, Price starts @ P 8,755.00
- Huni Lio Price starts @ P 6,875
- El Nido Reef Strand Resort Price starts @ P 6,180
- El Nido Garden Resort Price starts @ P 5.865.00
- Hotel Covo- Price starts @ 5,190.00
- El Nido Overlooking Price starts @ 4,081.00
- Charlie’s El Nido – Price starts @ P 4,000
- El Nido Mahogany Resort Price starts @ P 3,717
- El Nido Coco Resort Price starts @ P3,571
For a budget Friendly accommodation traveler you may use this for your room accommodation
- ElNido White House Price starts @ 1,279
- Villa Esrael Eco Park Price starts @ P 1,958
- Kalinga Beach Resort Price starts @ P 2,195
- El Terraza Suites – Price starts @ P 2,232
- El Nido Moringa Resort – Price starts @ P2,469
- El Nido Beach Hotel – Price starts @ P 2,612
- Cuna Hotel – Price starts @ P 2.646.00
- El Nido Sea Shell Hotel Price starts @ P 2,929
- El Nido Bayview Hotel Price starts @ P 2,990
- Ocean Lodge Tourist Inn- Price starts @ P 3,125
El Nido is a breathtaking Magical place
For more updates and information visit us on www.facebook.com/2gocheaptravel
You are Here!!!